Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a design boutique? If so, Emily Jean’s is on the look out for an intern!
You’ll have the opportunity to learn skills in the craft of millinery and jewellery design, while gaining insight into retail, business and marketing in the fashion industry.
The ideal candidate should be:
- A quick learner, with the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic and hard working, with the ability to work on ones own initiative
- Excellent dexterity is important and attention to detail is essential
- Possess a mature, confident and friendly manner.
- A keen interest in fashion and craft with a creative mindset
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, as well as social/ digital media is an advantage
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential
The internship is full time, fixed term, for a 6 months basis. It is unpaid, but open to jobsbridge candidates . An extension to a full time role at the end of the internship is possible for the right candidate. Please send your application including a C.V. and cover letter, outlining why you should be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May 2015